Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Father's Day, Tatay!

As defined by Wikipedia, Father's Day is a day honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. It is celebrated on the 3rd Sunday of June in 55 of the world's countries (including here in the Philippines) and on other days elsewhere. It complements Mother's Day, the celebration honoring mothers.

To my Dear Tatay, THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU! Even if you're not that very vocal as do most fathers, I know how PROUD you are to all of us, your children. I may not have lots of fond memories with you (due to life's circumstances), I know you love me and is very proud of me. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY po! - c",)


To our dear, Fr. Aloysius Schwartz, Maraming Salamat po! We love you!

And to all Father's out there - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! The world will not be complete without you!

1 comment:

  1. You're too lucky Kuya Al for having a father like him.

    Great you found that song!

    ReplyDelete