Thursday, March 10, 2011

The ID that Changed My Life Forever

Special Thanks to Sr. Imelda for accepting me to be one of the scholars of The Sisters of Mary School way back 1995!

Excerpt of my testimonial as graduate of the Sisters of Mary School:

My stay at the Sisters of Mary School opened new horizons and opportunities for me and for thousands of fortunate young men and women privileged to be served by dedicated sisters inspired to serve the poorest of the poor. My life was touched by Fr. Al even if I wasn’t able to meet him and thank him personally for bringing the Sisters of Mary to the Philippines.

To Fr. Al, Mother Michaela, Fr. Urrutia, my beloved Sisters, the dedicated teachers, all the workers inside the compound as well as the students I’ve met during my stay at Boystown, Silang Cavite…THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

You have touched my life in ways you may never know and for that I will forever be grateful to God for bringing you into my life.

***
The above article appeared also in the German website of the Sisters of Mary together with the testimonial of other graduates, if you know the language, click here!

If you want to help us in continuing the works of Fr. Al, visit FACFI website.

If you're searching for vocation, please visit this website (women 17-30 years old) or this website for men.

Thank you very much!

4 comments:

  1. tinago tago mo talga yan ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...actually yan na lang kasi ang natitirang pics na pinakabata ako :) and isa pala yan sa mga sinuli kasama ng ibang files from SOM! i scanned it para mas tumagal...bottom line is i'm proud to be part of SMS c",)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahahahaha! ang cute. Bakit negro ka sa picture mong yan? Hahahaha! Meron palang ganyang slip? Wala akong ganyan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha oks lang yung negro...ganun talaga pag anak ng magsasaka :) kala ko naman bakit ang payat ko dyan hehehe

    ReplyDelete